By Jordan Rowley
Please join us in prayer as we seek to shine the light, show the love and share the life of Jesus Christ with the brethren and the lost around the world! May God bless you and keep you!
Praise Reports... Please join us giving thanks to the Lord!
· We are so thankful for all of the work that He has privileged this ministry to do all over the world. Places like — the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and United States in North America; Peru in South America; Turkey in Europe; Tanzania, Malawi, and Nigeria in Africa; and Undisclosed, Indonesia, Nepal, and the Philippines in Asia. We also give Him praise for all that we look forward to and know that He will do!
· We’re thankful for all of those who have heard and answered His call to PRAY, GIVE and/or GO! We give God praise for how He has ministered to and through each of these servants around the world.
Prayer Requests... Please join us in praying for the following needs.
· So many of our brothers and sisters around the globe are facing persecution. We ask that the Lord would strengthen each of them in their spirit through His Spirit. May He shine brightly in and through each of them. Please pray that the Lord would grant them strength, wisdom, and courage. May they be bold for the sake of God's kingdom and God's glory. May they shine brightly no matter how dark their surroundings.
· There is so much work to be done for God’s kingdom. Please pray that He would continue to grow His church! Pray that each of us would continue to be molded and shaped into His glorious image. Please pray for His Monte Pou Kris churches (C4C churches in Haiti and the Dominican Republic), as well as C4C and partner SARA Church on the Rock church in Dapcha, Nepal. We ask God to pour out His wisdom and discernment upon all of the church pastors and leaders. We ask Him to bless all of our brothers and sisters with a deeper and richer love for God and for their neighbors.
· Please pray that the Lord would provide for all of the many needs (physical, mental, spiritual) of His precious children in C4C schools in Haiti and the Dominican Republic, as well as C4C partnered orphanages in Malawi and Nepal. May He lead and guide each child in His way, His truth, and His life! May He implant within each of them a teachable spirit. We also pray that God would fill each of the children’s teachers and caregivers with wisdom and compassion.
· C4C is continuing the work which the Lord has called us to in 12 countries — the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and United States in North America; Peru in South America; Turkey in Europe; Tanzania, Malawi, and Nigeria in Africa; and Undisclosed, Indonesia, Nepal, and the Philippines in Asia. Please pray that God would have His perfect way in each of these areas of ministry, and that He would continue to move in and through C4C in all of these countries and beyond!
· The needs of this ministry are great; the work yet to be done in this world is great; but our God is greater! Please pray that He would move in the hearts of C4C members and friends to PRAY, GIVE and/or GO! May those who have been given much (in time, health, finances, etc.) be moved to share His blessings with those who have little – or nothing. We ask that the Lord would provide for all of the work that He would have us do.
· We are grateful to the Lord for those whom He called to GO! Please pray that He would physically, mentally and spiritually prepare those who have been accepted for upcoming Evangelic Expeditions. In addition, please pray that He would grant wisdom and discernment regarding decisions for those considering and being considered for future missions.
· One of the most important components of this ministry is the C4C Board. Please lift up Gary, Elaine, Mary, Stan, Ace, Derek, Kevin and Isaac. May the Lord bless and keep each of them and their families. May they be filled with knowledge, understanding, and wisdom as they follow Gods leading in each of their lives and in each of their roles in His ministry of C4C.
· Through God’s powerful equipping, so much work has already been accomplished through this ministry. Please join us in praying that the Lord would continue to bless all the work that has already been done, and has yet to be done in and through HIS ministry of Climbing For Christ... May God be glorified! May His name be lifted high! May He have His perfect way! May He use us to shine His light into the darkness to the ends of the earth!
Posted March 29, 2011